Note from Supervisor Wheeler’s Office. Download attachments below:
Hello District 5 Constituents,
Thank you to everyone who came to the town hall meeting last Thursday evening. Even after having to reschedule and some wet weather conditions, we still had a good turn out! For those of you who were unable to attend, I have again attached the agenda and some of the supporting documents that were provided by speakers. If you have any questions regarding an item on the agenda please feel free to contact me. Additionally, I have attached the 2017 calendar and a job opportunity provided by the Community Action Partnership of Madera County which will be located in the district.
Please note that Governor Brown declared a State of Emergency in Counties across California (including Madera) following severe winter storms. You can learn more here – https://www.gov.ca.gov/news.php?id=19668
Look forward to seeing you at Supervisor Wheeler’s next town hall meeting in Raymond on February 28th. Be safe!
- 2017 Town Hall Meeting Schedule
- Draft Town Hall Agenda
- Advocate II or III Victim Services (Sexual Assault Program)
- Madera County PSST Ed Flyer – Budget 011917
- Madera County PSST Ed Reduced and Comparison Presentation
- Madera County PSST Updated Flyer
- Madera PSST PCF Response Statistics
- MCPSST Newspaper Insert